Urethral Stricture Treatment in Delhi, NCR & India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – It depends upon the procedure.
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In-Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same-Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rates are high.
Urethral Stricture Treatment is now available in Delhi by Dr. Ashish Saini, one of the top urologists in Delhi.
Symptoms of Urethral Stricture
- Painful voiding of Urine
- The urine doesn’t flow normally
- The stream of urine is not the same throughout
- The bladder is not emptied even after urinating
- Inability to empty the bladder completely
- A feeling of pressure or blockage while passing urine
- Urine comes out in spray or sprinkles
- Frequent Urinary tract Infections (UTI)
How the diagnosis of Urethral Stricture is made?In most cases, the diagnosis is made based on the symptoms of the patient. After that a few tests are done (not all of them) to confirm the diagnosis of Urethral Strictures. After which Dr. Ashish decides the best treatment options for the patient and performs that treatment. He is known for the best urethral stricture treatment in Delhi.
- Urine flow testing
- Physical examination to check for any swelling or infection
- Blood tests
Urethral Stricture Treatment in Delhi
- Urethral Dilation by Endoscopic Urethrotomy – This is the best method of urethral stricture treatment in Delhi given by Dr. Ashish Saini and gives best result and patient satisfaction. A small wire-like probe is inserted inside the urethra to clear any blockage and dilate the urethral opening.
- Catheter Placement – If the urethral dilation fails, then a permanent catheter is placed inside the urethra to help achieve normal urine flow. This catheter drains urine.
- Urethroplasty Surgical Treatment – This surgical option is for chronic urethral strictures who fail to respond to urethrotomy. In this procedure, the narrowed scarred tissue is removed. This tissue is then replaced by some donor tissue taken from the patient’s body.
- Appendicovesicostomy – In this surgery, appendix is used to create the connection between the bladder and the stomach skin. A puncture wound is created in the stomach (generally in navel) which then helps in voiding the urine by attachment of a urine bag or self-catheterisation by the patient.
Excel Advanced Urology Center
Address 1 – R-13, 3rd Floor, Hansraj Gupta Rd, Part 1, Greater Kailash, New Delhi 110048
Address 2 – C-34, Ground floor Greater Kailash part -1, Delhi 110048