Dr Ashish Saini (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Dr Ashish Saini website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding Cancellation and refund when you use our Service.
1. BOOKING APPOINTMENTS, DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, ORDERING MEDICINES AND INTERACTING WITH MEDICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- While Dr Ashish Saini will try to ensure a confirmed appointment with a medical service provider (like a doctor or diagnostic lab) for a User who requested an appointment on the Website, Dr Ashish Saini or its Partners do not guarantee that the User will get a confirmed appointment. Further, Dr Ashish Saini and its Partners have no liability if such an appointment is confirmed but later cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by the hospital or medical service provider, or if the medical service provider is not available as per the given appointment time.
- After booking an appointment it will be applicable for 5 days, within which you can get consultation at no extra cost.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT ON THE WEBSITE
- The Website provides you with the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website.
The cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through the mobile app and website for booking appointments.
- In case a cancellation is initiated by an end-user: – Before Schedule Appointment Time- 100% of Consultation Fees will be refunded. However, please note that convenience fees will not be refunded.
- After the Scheduled Appointment Time- neither Consultation Fees nor Convenience Fees will be refunded.
- In case Cancellation is initiated by the relevant hospital due to the unavailability of a Doctor: – 100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to the end user.
- At the time of cancellation, the amount will be refunded via the same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. The amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
Changes To These Terms and Conditions
You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these are effective when they are posted on this page.