A small sized penis is the main cause of inferiority complex in males. Any size smaller than 3.9 inches in erect state is considered as small penis. These small penis can be treated with either hormonal therapy, surgical methods or alternative methods such as PRP etc. The reasons behind the small penis size can be genetic, hormonal (testosterone) deficiency, malnutrition, trauma in childhood days etc. Some by birth defects can be treated at an earlier age (during childhood) such as
- Peno-scrotal webbing (webbing is corrected and the exact length of penis is exposed)
- Fatty Mons hiding the penis (excess fat over the mons is removed to expose the penis length)
- Chordee Repair (this creates curved penis and is corrected in young children as well.)
Correction of these congenital problems dramatically increase the size of penis. Other cases are often treated by the following measures –
Penis Enlargement by Hormonal Treatment
Some hormonal injections are given to the patient after checking the hormonal levels.
Hormonal (testosterone or Beta HCG) Injection, patches, tablets, gels and ointments
An increase in Girth is also observed
Length of the penis also improves by inches in patients who respond well to hormonal therapy.
Note – Every patient is not a candidate for hormonal treatment. It depends on the blood test reports and how the patient’s body responds to hormonal treatment.
This is performed when the hormonal treatment is not effective or the patient is not a candidate for hormonal therapy. These surgeries are performed by the best sexologist in delhi Dr. Ashish Saini.
- Penis Enlargement Surgery – it involves lengthening the penis to improve the overall length and width. A silicon implant (penuma) is inserted in the penis surgically to increase its length and girth.
- Penis girth Enhancement /Fat graft – In this procedure, the fat is taken out from the patient’s body (any donor area). Then that fat is injected inside the penis to increase its girth.