Penile Implants are the best surgical option to treat severe erectile dysfunction that fails to respond to medicines, injections, shockwave, PRP or any other treatment. Even severe Erectile Dysfunction can be treated with Penile implants.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cigarette smoking
- Neurogenic issues like spinal damage
- Medical procedure or radiation
- Trauma to the penis
- Liver sickness identified with over the top liquor consumption
- Peyronie’s Disease.
A penile prosthesis doesn’t change sensation on the skin of the penis or a man’s capacity to arrive at the climax. Discharge isn’t influenced. Fulfilment rates with the prosthesis are exceptionally high, and regularly 80%-90% of men are happy with the outcomes and can have agreeable intercourse.
Types Of Penile Implants
1. Semi-rigid or Malleable implants comprise a couple of silicone bars. These silicon bars allow the penis to have a rigid erection when it is lifted and it can be simply bent down when an erection is not required.
- More affordable
- Maybe noticeable under tight clothing
- Not a natural method of erection
- Rarely used nowadays
- Doesn’t increase the girth of the penis
2. Inflatable Implants are inflatable as the name suggests and they comprise of two empty chambers that come as a one-, two-, or three-piece unit. The reservoir contains the fluid that is transferred to the penis at the time of erection.
- More natural erection
- Inflatable device
- May increase the girth of the penis
- Is available in three types
- 5. Erection can be achieved just by pressing the concealed pump
Benefits of Penile Implants
- Best Treatment of Severe ED
- Provides rigid erection
- Helps in increasing girth as well
- Inflatable implants provide erection by just pressing the pump button
- 5. Sexual pleasure is completely normal