What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is the problem of early discharging of semen within a minute of penetration in the vagina. The patient is unable to delay ejaculation time and thereby is unable to satisfy his partner. This results in stress, low self-esteem and avoidance of sexual activity by the patient. One or two occasional episodes of premature ejaculation don’t require treatment but regular premature ejaculation needs immediate treatment for lasting effects. If you were searching for a premature ejaculation doctor near me or premature ejaculation surgery treatment, Dr Ashish Saini is an expert in premature ejaculation treatment in India and premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi.
The normal time of ejaculation varies between 5 to 9 minutes in normal Indian males. The person suffering from premature ejaculation also suffers from depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. This is why it is very important to seek the best sexologist in Delhi to get the best premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi.
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
- The climax happens sooner than normal
- Sexual pleasure decreases
- Male orgasm happens sooner than the female partner
- The patient has no control over ejaculation
- At least sexual stimulation or even thinking about it leads to discharge
Diagnostic Tests for Premature Ejaculation
These tests are not necessary for every individual, it depends on the medical and sexual history of the patient and what tests are ordered by the sexologist.
- Blood Tests
- Hormonal Examination
The average time of ejaculation is noted so that the effect of premature ejaculation treatment can be measured with time.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi, India
The most commonly followed treatments for premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi, India are
1. Medicines – Medicines are given in the form of tablets and creams. Analgesics, antidepressants and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors show great results when the dosage is monitored carefully.
2. Behavioural Therapy – This therapy includes teaching the squeeze technique to the patient and practising self-control (start-stop) exercises at home. These techniques are explained in detail by Dr Ashish Saini (the top & best sexologist in Delhi) to his patients.
3. Pelvic Floor and Kegel’s Exercises are taught to the patient to increase the strength of muscles around the penile area.
Those patients who don’t get benefitted from the above said measures might need some surgical options such as
For the best premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi, book an appointment with Dr. Ashish Saini today!