Peyronie Disease Treatment Delhi, NCR & India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – it depends on the choice of treatment.
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In-Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same-Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rates are high.
India's most advanced Peyronie's disease treatment from the top urologist and sexologist Dr. Ashish Saini, Delhi.
Dr Ashish Saini has successfully completed 5200+ Urology and Sexology Surgeries. His patients are from all over the country and the world. Dr Ashish Saini is clearly the Best Sexologist and Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India because of his vast and versatile experience in the field of Urology and Sexology.
The health of the Penile tissue
Brief about Peyronie’s disease
Peyronie’s disease is a disease that involves the hardening of the penile tissue and results in unusual curvature of the penis. The disease could also result in the formation of plaque on the lining of the erection, which could lead to further complications.
Peyronie's Disease treatment cost in India
Peyronie’s Disease treatment cost in India varies according to conditions, health history, and choice of treatment. The cost could vary from 5000/- to 70,000/- Rs. per sitting or treatment. One is warned of the overuse of medication for their healthcare and their well-being. While information is provided for one’s benefit and knowledge, our strongest recommendation would be to consult a medical health professional.
Penis Problems and Treatment in Hyderabad
Peyronie’s Disease as mentioned above involved the hardening of penile tissue and could lead to further complications if not treated on time. As for Hyderabad, the cost may vary from 40,000/- to 80,000/- Rs. depending on the treatment chosen as well as the medical history of the patient.
Peyronie disease causes painful erections in men due to the scar tissue on penis. The erections are mostly curved thereby creating a painful intercourse or complete inability to do it. The reason behind peyronie’s disease is trauma to the genital organs that heals in the form of scar or plaque.
Symptoms of Peyronie Disease
- Painful curved erections
- A scar tissue of lump can be felt inside the penis
- The bend is visible and self diagnosable by the patient
- Erectile dysfunction due to the curved erection
- Painful Intercourse
- Penis shortening may occur without treatment
How the Diagnosis of Peyronie Disease is made?
- By Physical examination by the andrologist
- By Ultrasound (usually not required)
Peyronie Disease Treatment in Delhi
The main course of treatment for Peyronie disease is penile traction along with the supportive medications. The one medication for peyronie’s disease that is mostly given is collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (Xiaflex), it helps in reducing the scar buildup and helps in improving the curvature back to normal. Gentle stretching exercises are also taught to the patient after accessing the curvature. The other effective options include
- Penile Traction – a particular amount of gentle traction is applied to the penis in order to achieve the erect shape and stretch the tighten muscle tissues.
- Penile Implants – These implants are surgically implanted inside the curved penis to achieve support and straight shape during erection. These can be of two types semi-rigid and inflatable. Inflatable penile implants are the best type of implants which mirror normal erection.
- Shockwave Therapy – low intensity sound waves are provided on the curvature for 20 minutes in each session.
Excel Advanced Urology Center
Address 1 – R-13, 3rd Floor, Hansraj Gupta Rd, Part 1, Greater Kailash, New Delhi 110048
Address 2 – C-34, Ground floor Greater Kailash part -1, Delhi 110048