Dr Ashish Saini (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Dr Ashish Saini website (the “Service”).
1. NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF THE TERM
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Dr Ashish Saini or its Partners will not be liable for:
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the doctor(s), diagnostic service provider(s), pharmacy(s), or any medical negligence on part of the any of the above;
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the medical service provider including the doctor to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the doctor, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointments or any variance in the fees charged;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a doctor, diagnostic lab services, or pharmacy, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment or performed a transaction through the Website.
2. PERMISSION TO USE THE WEBSITE
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Dr Ashish Saini that you are 18 years of age or older and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
3. END-USER ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
- Dr Ashish Saini and its Partners may by the Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website, the location from which you access and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of the Services and to build new services.
- The Website and App allow Dr Ashish Saini and its Partners to have access to Users’ personal email or phone numbers, for the purpose of communication and analytics.
Changes To These Terms and Conditions
You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these are effective when they are posted on this page.