Laser Circumcision is the latest technology of circumcision treatment, which is the removal of the foreskin from the penis. This thulium laser circumcision has many advantages over the conventional method of circumcision. We at Excel Advanced Urology Centre work with the latest and most beneficial laser for circumcision, thulium laser treatment. As this case study by NCBI suggests, thulium laser is quite effective in treating many penile anomalies along with circumcision and prostate treatments.
Laser Circumcision Benefits
- Painless Procedure
- Bloodless Surgery
- No wound and No Scar post-surgery
- Daycare procedure – you will be discharged the same day.
- All foreskin issues treated
- Phimosis treatment
- Erection remains strong
- No side effects on fertility and intercourse ability
- Balanitis and paraphimosis treatment
- No followup required
- The patient can resume work the next day if required
- Circumcised males have fewer chances of getting sexually transmitted diseases than the non-circumcised ones
- Produced cosmetically better results
- No chances of recurrence of the condition
- Permanent treatment with a 100 percent success rate
Who requires laser circumcision?
- Patients who are unable to retract the foreskin of the glans penis
- Those who have painful intercourse due to foreskin tightness
- Phimosis Patients (when the penis has tight foreskin)
- Balanitis patients (infection and redness on the tip of penis area)
- Paraphimosis patients (In this condition the foreskin remains in the retracted position and can’t be covered again.) This needs immediate treatment as the blood supply of the penis can get hampered as well.
- Frenulum Tear patients who require frenuloplasty (the frenulum is tight in this condition and the foreskin is unable to retract due to that.) In frenuloplasty surgery, the foreskin is preserved, however, circumcision can also treat the condition completely.
- People following religious belief about circumcision
- Cosmetic purpose
Other options of circumcision surgery in Delhi